Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Prerequisite: Christianity 101


    So, I have added a prerequisite to my list - Christianity 101. Without God I am nothing. With God I can be anything. So while these are not numbered they are a necessary component to being the person I want to become. A dear friend sent me a "funny" -- Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan says, "Oh Crap! She's awake!" -- I want to be that woman!

    Prereq: Christianity 101

    a. Read devotional or Bible daily.

    b. Read through the entire Bible

    c. Pray without ceasing.

    d. Spend Sundays in with fellow believers (preferably in a worship setting).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 101 things in 1001 days 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates