Tuesday, January 11, 2011

17. Have watched an academy award nominated movie....





My dear friend Tami picked this one the winner from 1944. She told me it was an "uplifting, musical" -- I think she was saying something about my choice of films! We'll if you cry at the end of uplifting movies I guess this was one... and if singing a song every 30 minutes or so makes a movie into a musical I guess this one would qualify.

The difference in the quality of film was fascinating for just a 4 year difference. The caterpillar eyebrows of all the singers (except Bing) did make me laugh -- maybe that was the uplifting part!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 101 things in 1001 days 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates