Thursday, January 6, 2011

29. Answer the "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=104289492936388&id=102258886476243

Question 1: How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I frequently tell people that I feel 18 in my heart... but if I didn't know how old I was and had to make a guess I would say 25 ;-)

Question 2:Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying is worse in my opinion. It is one thing to fail but it is something else to make no attempt!

Question 3:If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Time, money, cultural expectations, fear....

Question 4:When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I'm afraid so. :-(

Question 5:What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
I have a strong sense of justice. Believe it or not it is only recently that I have figured this out. Things are never going to be "fair" in this world. But things can be "just". (dictionary.reference.com defines just: done or made according to principle; equitable; proper) It truly bothers me when people don't "do the right thing". So if I could change anything about the world it would be to make it more just.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 101 things in 1001 days 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates