Thursday, January 6, 2011

67. Drink water every day

Water, Adam's ale, aqua... I am not a huge water drinker... it is flavorless and I dunno, I just don't drink it. But as part of my goal of giving up artificial sweeteners I have been drinking water every day! Now to be completely honest (this is after all for me -- not you readers :-) ) I have been drinking Propel and counting it as water. Propel does have artificial sweeteners in it but for me this is a stepping stone to getting where I want to be.
I have also been drinking water with Crystal Light Pure Fitness in it (grape of course). Right there on the box it says no artificial sweeteners.. so I am hoping to use this as my main "flavor adder" to my water! So far so good! Wish me luck!



1 comments:

Tamarra said...

you're doing good, and you weren't drinking soda when you needed the caffeine the other day.. great job!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 101 things in 1001 days 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates